Commercial EPC Services

Commercial EPC

“Competitive fees on you Commercial EPC.  Commercial EPCs are required for Rentals, Sales, Solar Panel Installs and more for commercial buildings.”

Our Service:
Our Stroma qualified and accredited Energy Assessors will issue your Commercial EPC or Energy Performance Certificate following a site visit.  As each commercial EPC is different, we do not offer fixed fees on this service.  Call us for a quote on 07866022380 or place an order below and we will get in touch.  It is helpful to have the size of the property and a description of the style and number of rooms in the building.

We issue Commercial EPCs in Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Huddersfield, Harrogate, York, Doncaster, Barnsley and surrounding areas…

 Discreet unmarked vehicles.
 Stroma qualified Commercial Energy Assessors
 Fast turnaround & flexible appointments
 We can speak to agents or tenants if required, to arrange the inspection
 Your EPC & Recommendation Report is emailed to you as a pdf following payment

Order Form

“How long does a Commercial EPC survey take?”
It depends on the size of the property – more complex buildings can take several hours, even days to survey.  A small pub or simple warehouse unit might take 2 hours.

“What do you need access to?”
Our assessor will need access to all areas of the building including WC areas, storage and basements.

“What is involved?”
Amongst other data collected, we need to measure and record various aspects of the building including construction materials, volume, heat loss perimeters, lighting types, and zone usage.

“When is a Commercial EPC not required?”
EPCs are not required on construction, sale or rent for:

  • places of worship;
  • temporary buildings with a planned time of use less than two years;
  • stand alone (entirely detached) buildings with a total useful floor area of less than 50m2 that are not domestic dwellings;
  • industrial sites, workshops and non-residential agricultural buildings with low energy demand;
  • on sale or rent for buildings due to be demolished